Quality installation is critical to any successful window replacement project. Even the highest quality windows will underperform if they are not installed correctly. This is why the installation phase of your project is the most important. At Dreamstyle, we pride ourselves in having on staff some of the best installation teams in our industry.
- All of our Installation Team Members have been professionally trained to ensure that your products are installed to factory specifications each and every time.
- They have the attention to detail and know-how to perform a superior installation in a variety of home styles from brick to stucco and adobe.
- Not only do they have the product knowledge and experience, they have the customer service skills so very often lacking in today’s world.
- Our installers are prompt, clean, courteous, and consistently score the highest ratings on our Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
The following steps are performed on every job:
- Arrive on time
- Prepare the installation area
- Remove old windows
- Inspect existing framing
- Prepare and clean the opening
- Install new windows
- Insulate and seal around new windows
- Check and adjust window operation
- Apply any applicable trim
- Repair any interior or exterior finishes if needed
- Clean up entire work area
- Properly dispose of old windows and construction debris
- Review every detail with customer for final approval