Installation – Renewal by Andersen Doors
Quality installation is critical to any successful door replacement project. Even the highest quality doors will underperform if they are not installed correctly. This is why the installation phase of your project is the most important. At Dreamstyle, we pride ourselves in having on staff some of the best installation teams in our industry.
- All of our Installation Team Members have been professionally trained to ensure that your products are installed to factory specifications each and every time.
- They have the attention to detail and know-how to perform a superior installation in a variety of home styles from brick to stucco and adobe.
- Not only do they have the product knowledge and experience, they have the customer service skills so very often lacking in today’s world. Our installers are prompt, clean, courteous, and consistently score the highest ratings on our Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
The following steps are performed on every job:
- Arrive on time
- Remove all trim and door panels
- Remove old frame and inspect opening
- Check for square and plumb, complete necessary adjustments
- Install applicable flashing
- Install and shim the new frame
- Install and adjust new panels
- Inject minimal expanding foam into any voids to increase energy efficiency
- Apply applicable trim interior and exterior
- Install hardware and screen
- Make any final adjustments for proper operation
- Clean up entire work area
- Properly dispose of old door and construction debris
- Review every detail with customer for final approval, including operation of door, hardware, and screen.